One of my favorite meals is Philly Cheesesteak is one of my favorite things so this cleaver little hack should fix all those cravings that you have
- 1 pack of sliced roast beef deli meat
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 4 medium green bell peppers
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Handful of mushrooms, your choice
- Slice peppers in half and clean
- In a large sauté pan over low-medium heat, add butter, olive oil, garlic, and a little salt and pepper.
- Sauté until onions and mushroom are nice and caramelized.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add the sliced Roast Beef
- Fill each pepper with mix until they are full.
- Top each pepper with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the cheese on top is golden brown
This makes enough for Left overs and are just as good reheated
* sometimes I cut up 2 green peppers into the mix and make little Philly Burritos with it instead … I use Mission Carbwise tortillas .. You could also make this a lettuce wrap as well