EGG ROLL IN A BOWL (CRACKSLAW)
Dinner in less than 30 min
. 2 tbsp sesame oil
. 3 cloves garlic, minced /1tbs garlic powder
. 1 med onion, diced
. 5 green onions sliced
. 1 lb ground meat of your choice .. I prefer pork
. 1 tsp ginger powder
. 1 bag coleslaw
. 3 tbsp soy sauce or I use coconut aminos
. 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
. 1 tsp fish sauce
. Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put the sesame oil, garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions in a large frying pan .
2. Sauté until the onions are translucent .
3. Add the ground meat, ginger, salt, pepper. Sauté until the meat is cooked through.
4. Add the coleslaw mix, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
5. Top with green onions, sesame seeds( I use less salt in the dish and use Everything but the Bagel spice on top) & sriracha if wanted before serving.
This has become a weekly meal in my house and im sure it will be in your house too