Whenever I do the low carb Diet I get a major craving for Asian food .. Still trying to master a few recipes but this is simple good and really filling .. and if you have a few egg wrappers around it still makes a solid filling .. so really it’s a win win dish .. Bagged cabbage will be your savior . I tried cutting the cabbage for this … yeah not worth your time .. you could be sitting eating this be the time you finish chopping the cabbage .. The addition of the EBTB Spice adds the crunch of seeds , onion and garlic as well as a little bit of salt to bring it all together . This is a dish that is a comfort food as well simple dinner for the whole family
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tsp. minced garlic .. I added a lot more … because garlic
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 bundle green onions sliced
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. Chili powder .. spice it up as much as you would like
- 1 bag coleslaw
- 3 tbsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Everything But the Bagel Spice
- 1 tsp. fish sauce red boat if whole 30
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the garlic, onion, and white portion of the green onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground pork, ground ginger, sea salt, black pepper and Chili Powder. Sauté until the pork is cooked through. Drain Excess oil
- Add the coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, and rice wine vinegar. Sauté until the coleslaw is tender.
- Top with green onions and EBTB spice before serving.
Modified from Original Recipe https://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/pork-egg-roll-in-a-bowl-crack-slaw-paleo-low-carb-whole30/