I think I did it .. A low carb ,gluten and sugar free cookie… that tastes good ?
These actually turned out pretty good .. this recipe yields 20 2″ cookies
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup neutral oil, such as canola or sunflower oil (I used grape seed . coconut would be good too)
1/2 cup granulated sweetener like Splenda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
1/3 hemp hearts
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
· In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda, sugar).
· In a separate bowl, combine the oil, egg and vanilla extract, stirring to combine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until well-combined.
· Gently fold the chocolate chips ,coconut, hemp hearts, walnuts (if using) into the dough.
· Drop tablespoonful’s of dough onto the baking sheet.
· Bake the cookies for 8-11 minutes or until they are golden brown. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
these are soft cookies and give you exactly what your craving
Net Carbs .. 2.4 g
let me know how they turn out !